Hope all are good my friends.
This time to eat some pakoda & play with rain. i post here monsoon post, after long time i draft here.
Rainy season starts in India in the month of July when winds of South West Monsoon starts blowing. According to the Hindi month it falls in Asadha and Shawan. Everyone enjoy it a lot as environment becomes so clear, cool and clean because of the fresh air and rainy water. Plants, trees and grasses become so green and look very attractive. New leaves are arising to the plans and trees as they get natural water after a long time of hottest summer. The whole environment gives a greenery look all around which is very nice for the eyes.
Rainy season brings my lots of favourite festivals like Raksha Banhan, 15 August, Teej, Dussehra, etc. We also enjoy eating lots of fresh fruits and well ripe mangoes in this season. I never want to lose this season. My wife cook lots of delicious dishes (such as pakaude, edli, halwa, tea, coffee, sandwich, etc) to us while its raining.
All near & Dear friends.
After long time I publish post.
My thoughts share through this picture.
Hope all are enjoying vacation.
First of Happy Ram Navami to all,
Some South friends happy new year, happy Vishu.
Yesterday in our city celebrate Ram Navami. During this festival our city arrange dress competition & Bhajan program on rath(cart).
Total 33 rath(cart) joined that festival. Some pics here
All pics are Ram Navami celebration. This rath yatra was 3 km long and started at 3 PM to end 10 pm. So many people attend and enjoyed. 33 cart had different performer. Me & my son enjoyed that rath yatra.
This rath yatra is 2nd biggest rath yatra in Gujarat.
If I never met you, I wouldn’t like you.
If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you.
If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you.
But I did, I do and I will.
Paragraph on ‘Save Money’
What is Money? Money is anything that we can use to exchange for products and services. Early monetary systems involved shells and other natural objects, whereas money today usually takes the form of coins and bank notes.
Why is saving money important?
1. For the present. Having enough money enables us to meet our day to day expenses: food, clothing and bills.
2. For the future. Saving money for the future is essential if we want to meet the needs that arise in old age and enjoy a happy retirement. Pensions funds are a great way to do this.
3. Beating inflation. The value of money is decreasing whilst the cost of things is rising every day. Thus, having savings helps us to stay afloat.
4. Helping others. Having savings of our own enables us to give others a helping hand when they need it.
How to save money?
1. Avoid unnecessary costs. Bring your own lunch and coffee to work, walk instead of paying for public transport, and hand make gifts instead of purchasing expensive ones, for example.
2. Recurring deposits. Also known as RDs, these deposits enable you to set aside a portion of your income if you are employed and get a salary on a fixed date.
3. Systematic Investment Plans. Also known as SIPs, these plans help us to turn our money into more money by investing it wisely.
4. Make a little money from everyday activities. Charge others to share your car with you, sell books on once you have read them, and so on.
5. Keep motivated. Making a savings chart that shows how close you are to your savings goals is a great way to stay motivated.
Conclusion: There are plenty of ways to save money and every little helps!
Today post is
Importance of Sports
In this day and age, when academics are not the sole factor for success, students are required to be well-versed in a variety of aspects. Sports is one such arena which is incorporated into the extra-curricular activities in school. It not only serves as a break from study routine, but also helps a student remain healthy – physically and mentally.
Doctors advise to stay active as a way of dealing with many health problems. Those who indulge in athletic activities are lesser prone to falling ill. This also increases their life span. It appears that students who are able to balance their studies, fitness and leisure tasks have a better chance of leading happier lives. In addition to health benefits, sports also improve your personality. You tend to become more strong and tolerant. American boxer and activist, Muhammad Ali, said, “Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them – a desire, a dream, a vision.” It takes a lot to commit to sports, but the benefits are so many, that it’s all worth it. You need to be motivated for yourself, in order to achieve your goals. Proper introduction to sports also allows a student to consider it as a potential career choice. People who are extremely passionate about a sport are able to devote all of their time and efforts into excelling at it. Schools and colleges provide the platform necessary to take up a sport as a mainstream career. Grab every opportunity that comes your way. You never know how it may help you.
Involvement in sports is something you ought to do willingly, for yourself. It should not depend on anyone else’s opinions or purpose. Students should be made aware of the perks of taking part in sports. This would encourage them to take active decisions regarding their lives and be responsible.
Thanks for reading.
Welcome your valuable comments.